STATEMENT OF FAITH AND FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS
- We believe in the Bible, the inspired and infallible Word of God, the basis of our faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the total depravity of mankind and thus the need for regeneration, the new birth.
- We believe in the Deity, Pre-existence, Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Atoning Death, Resurrection, Ascension, Personal Return and Eternal reign of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is both true God and true man.
- We believe in the Justification and Sanctification of the believer through the blood of Christ and the finished work of Calvary.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Christ alone – there is no other way for man to be saved.
- We believe in the personal responsibility of the believer to persevere in Christ.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in new tongues.
- We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit – word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues and the interpretation of tongues – for the edification of the church.
- We believe in the fruit of the Holy Spirit – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control – as evidence of the new birth.
- We believe in the Church, which is the Body of Christ, with the ministry of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.
- We believe in the government of the church in local assemblies by the body of local elders supported by deacons, and universally by the direction of apostolic authority and prophetic revelation under the direction of the Holy Spirit and in conformity to the Word of God, the Bible, which is the final authority in all practice and belief.
- We believe in the resurrection unto eternal life of all true believers in Christ, and in the resurrection of the wicked unto judgement and eternal punishment in hell.
- We believe in the two ordinances of, Believers Baptism by full immersion in water and the Lord’s Supper i.e. holy communion, where the bread and wine are mere symbols of the body and blood of Christ.
- We believe that Divine healing is an integral part of the Atonement in the blood of Christ.
- We believe in the Dedication of infants, the paying of Tithes and offerings.
- We believe in the progressive revelation, of the Word of God, through the Holy Spirit, leading to the restoration of the church, preparatory to the establishing of the Kingdom of God on earth and to the personal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.